Friday, September 18, 2009

NO FUN TRIP THIS P-DAY


Monday was a cold, wet rainy day, not inviting enough for an outing.  We just did some needed cleaning, laundry, and errands.

However, Tuesday was our District Meeting which is held here in Graf now. (I  rather miss the train trip into Nurnburg.)   We hold the meeting at the church.  Besides our district Elders, we were joined by the Zone Leaders, who did the teaching.  We had an informative meeting and then walked over to our apartment for lunch.

Don't they look like some serious, non-nonsense missionaries?

They are sure nice guys.  Everyone has to have a little fun now and then.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

It looks like you have a great group of elders to serve with! Sorry to hear about the rainy day. I have been looking forward to some rain, but of course when I envision it I picture sitting in front of a cozy fire with a book, haha. I am sure I won't be quite as excited when I am unloading groceries or watching the kids sports in it!

Unknown said...

i guess a day at home doing laundry has to happen every now and then!
glad you have such good elders to keep you entertained.

Shareen said...

It's all that every day stuff that I wish I had more photos of from my time in France. The grocery, the bakery, the train, the market, our weird laundry set-up. All that every day life stuff.