Sunday, September 6, 2009

A HAPPY ENDING


The camera story has a happy ending.  We took the camera in to the PX.  We told them I had dropped it, which I did.  They said they would send it back to Nikon to see if  it could be fixed. We went home to get the box it came in so they could send it off.  When we got home from our visits we had a message to call the customer service department at the PX.  They said they had called Nikon and was told to just give us a new camera.  How about that.  We certainly didn't expect that.  Pretty cool huh!  Isn't it great when something good happens when you don't expect it.

My old one was a nice pink-purple color, but I said I would accept it in black.  Beggars can't be choosers.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

That is wonderful! It makes a person want to buy more cameras from Nikon; not many companies have that kind of customer service anymore.

Shareen said...

Great customer service makes me happy. I'm glad you got your camera back so you can keep documenting all your fun times.

Julia Kelly said...

so glad that this camera story had a happy ending! :)

Unknown said...

so glad to hear this!

becky said...

all right! hopefully this one will last :)