Thursday, November 3, 2011

West Virginia Glimpses

I am so slow in getting around to doing this post, but will give you a glimpse of my activities with Julia and family.


Isaac invited his Mom to join him for lunch at school.


Everything is a hat for Macey.  She is wearing her favorite princess dress.


Isaac has his game face on.


Macey is not too interested in the soccer games, but enjoys exploring.


Loraya was a force out there on the soccer field.  She even scored a goal.  Besides everything else going on at Julia's house, they were also tending a friend's dog, Lucy.  She is there with Jacob.


I got to go to the ward truck or treat and halloween party at the church.


Just the cutest little Minnie Mouse ever.


Macey loves her books.  Whenever anyone sits down on the couch, she is right there with a book.  It is so fun to have her climb up on your lap and get to snuggle a bit with her.


Julia mentioned the snow on Saturday.  I was a little worried about my flight being cancelled or delayed, but it all turned out okay.


Looks pretty doesn't it?   The fall leaves have to give way to snow.

Thanks to Loraya, Isaac and Macey for a fun time in West Virginia.  Okay, it was also nice to spend time with Julia and see Jacob for a bit.

4 comments:

becky said...

Looks fun! I am not quite ready for snow yet, I am still enjoying the beautiful fall colors!

Shannon said...

It sounds like lots of fun - for you and for the Kellys! (Julia looks so great in these pics!)
It seems weird to see snow... fall is passing very quickly this year.

Unknown said...

so glad you had such a nice visit. I am not ready for snow, either. . .although we had our first glimpse of it this week. sigh.

Shareen said...

I'm glad you enjoyed those adorable Kellys. I would be scared off by Isaac's game face.