Saturday, September 24, 2011

Just a glimpse of our trip.

I spent a few days in Seattle with my good friends, Dorene and Debby.  It was funny when one evening we were all checking out our IPads.  Seattle looked so green and beautiful.  It was nice to see green again.

Becky and I were at Tiffany's baby shower.

We drove thru Rexburg and had dinner with Brian and his friend, Melissa.  I can't say if it is serious but I guess it is a work in progress.  Brian and I were both very impressed with her.  She is very sweet, pleasant, and fun to be with.  I think Brian R. is on the right track.  She is from Columbia, but her family has lived in the States since she was eight years old.

Does this bring back some good memories?

Yes, we did enjoy our shakes.

Beautiful Bear Lake!   It was very quiet there.  All the tourists are gone.  The leaves are starting to turn and it was beautiful.


The Peach City has a new look, but luckily the milk shakes are still the best.

 We enjoyed seeing our Washington family even if it was rather short.  Brian was able to see Paul and Joe's football game.  Too bad, we couldn't have been to the game where Paul scored two touch downs. Brian was impressed with Paul, and said if the QB could get the ball to him, he could catch it.  Good for you, Paul.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks like lots of fun! We enjoyed our time with you; I know it meant a lot to the boys that Dad T. came to the game. Hopefully next time you are here, Paul can score again and Joe can get some playing time!

Shareen said...

It makes me happy looking at pictures of all these nostalgic places. And it's fun to get a little update on how Brian's doing.

Unknown said...

so glad you had some great times and were able to see some fun and memorable places! there is nothing like spending time with great friends and seeing family. sounds like a great combination.

becky said...

I especially enjoyed seeing the picture of Brian and Melissa! :)
Looks like a really fun trip!

Julia Kelly said...

hmm, I thought I already commented!
I didn't even know Brian was dating anyone!..I guess I'm out of the loop!
I can't wait for our girls weekend and to see Seattle!
And those rapsberry shakes..Yum!