Sunday, November 20, 2011

Anya's Special Day

Anya was baptized on Saturday.  We were so happy we could be there and participate.  I gave a little talk on baptism, Shareen talked on the Holy Ghost.  Anya played a little song on her guitar, and Grandpa performed the baptism and confirmation.  I wish you all could have been there. 

 Anya and Camille are decoration the sugar cookies shaped like 8's.  They were very tasty and disappeared quickly.





We are very proud of Anya for making a decision to be baptized.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I wish we could have been there, too! Thank you for sharing the pictures; what a wonderful day. Congratulations to Anya!

Unknown said...

I was thinking of anya this weekend. Sounds like everything was very nice!
She looks great:)

becky said...

Looks like you had a very nice time! I have been a little behind in collecting my mail (have to go to post office and get it from my box!) and so just today I got her invitation, it was very cute. I love the 8 shaped cookies also, very clever!

Julia Kelly said...

I love the 8 shaped cookies as well. Anya looks beauitful in her white dress. I wish i could have been there too!!