Saturday, November 5, 2011

Getting the Christmas Spirit


I was in Tai Pan the other day, and they are definitely ready for Christmas.  That store was decked out in every nook with the most beautiful Christmas decorations.  Every where I looked was something I would love to buy.  However, I settled on these little cupcake santas and snowmen to use for visiting teaching gifts.  I'll fill them with candy.  Oh, but it was fun to look and wish.  I keep thinking of certain items so I may have to go back.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Sooo jealous of your time in Tai Pan! And I wish you visit taught me! ;)

Julia Kelly said...

I am jealous of Tai Pan as well! So cute!

Shareen said...

I might have to find out how much those are and add a couple onto my Tai Pan order.

Linda Toolson said...

Let me know if you want any, Shareen.

becky said...

Mom these are adorable!