Monday, November 15, 2010

NOV. 15 CONTINUED

We actually got out of the house today and took a drive up to Zion's Park. The day was perfect--beautiful sunshine, crisp fall air and more beautiful scenery than we could take in. Don't you just love fall? We don't get all the beautiful colors in the leaves here, but as you look at some of the pictures I took, we have nothing to feel bad about. After an afternoon of driving through the park, we stopped at Brian's favorite place to eat (Taco Bell) and had a taco salad. Tonight we celebrated with a cupcake. I guess I would have to say, a pretty great day. I hope my hubby had as much fun as I did.

Enjoy the photos, of course, a picture hardly captures the beauty.



He looks too handsome to be 70 don't you think?




The end of a perfect day.




6 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful! glad you got out and enjoyed the beautiful day :)

becky said...

That does look beautiful. I'm glad you were able to get out and do something different. And yes, I love fall too (it's getting kinda cold around here though, feeling more like winter)

Julia Kelly said...

I was wondering if you guys were out doing something fun. Thanks for the beautiful pictures. I hope to go there during Christmas.

Shareen said...

The contrast of the leaves against the red rock is really pretty. I want to go there in the fall some day.

Shannon said...

These photos are so pretty! What a perfect birthday outing :)

Anonymous said...

grandma thats great its wonderful i wish i was there with you happy birthday grandpa love kennedy