Sunday, November 14, 2010

DAY 14

Yes, today is Sunday. I am thankful for the Sabbath. Going to church has been a big part of my life. I can't remember ever waking up thinking, "I don't want to go to church today." Well, maybe when I was sick. Today was our ward's Primary Program. This is the third Primary program we have seen, and they have all been good. I did feel a very special spirit today. When the kids sang "I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints", I really felt just how lucky I am to be member of the only true church.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I don't know what I would do if I couldn't go to church. If only Kurt didn't have to leave, Sundays would be my favorite day of the week.

Unknown said...

how lucky are you to go to three programs?! there is something special about hearing those kids sing and bear testimony