Saturday, November 13, 2010

12 and 13. The temple and the scriptures keep me on that straight and narrow path. We are very lucky to live close to the temple, and can go weekly. Attending weekly has helped to feel closer to Heavenly Father and remember the promises I have made to Him.

This morning I was reading the Ensign, the talk by Bro. Costa on following the Prophet. He was quoting from a talk by Pres. Benson. You need to read it. He mentioned some things about obedience that I hadn't thought about.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I really miss living closer to the temple.

Isn't it great when the conference issue arrives in the mailbox? I am speaking in sacrament tomorrow on President Monson's talk "The Divine Gift of Gratitude" but I will mark Bro. Costa's talk as read-next!

becky said...

The last Ensign I got was the one on the temple and now I notice people with the conference issue, i am going to have to check into that cuz mine hasn't come yet.