Thursday, November 18, 2010

CATCHING UP

Nov. 16 . I'm not nearly as clever as all of you in posting your thankful list, but here goes, but no pictures this time.

Today I was out running some errands, groceries, shopping etc. As I was driving around, I thought how nice it was to not have bad traffic. I thought of all the times in Seattle just sitting in traffic. That's not a problem here, and I am very grateful.

Nov. 17. Today I am thankful for the Book of Mormon. I know, I already said that. But I am reading now in some of my favorite parts. I love reading about Samuel the Lamanite's predictions of the Savior's birth and death and then reading about his prophecies come true. It's good reading getting ready for the Christmas season.

Nov. 18. I am looking out our window tonight at all the beautiful stars. The creations of Heavenly Father are truly inspiring. How can anyone doubt His existence.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I can appreciate your gratitude over lack of traffic - even Wenatchee seems crowded and irritating to me now! I am back in 2 Nephi again, but may have to jump around so that I can get in the spirit with Samuel.

becky said...

those are very good things to be thankful for indeed, it's funny about the traffic though, it doesn't really bug me when we go to Seattle, I just expect it but Kyle sure complains about it when he goes!