Tuesday, October 27, 2009

LAST WEEK


I have told you, I believe that we live a block from the Catholic church and the cemetery is next door.  They have funerals frequently.  First, the church bells ring furiously.  Then everyone gathers at the church for the service.  Then the procession moves from the church to the cemetery complete with a little band playing along.  This is picture taken from our bedroom window.

A week ago we went to a bazaar held on Post.  They had many vendors, but here are just a few of the goods on display.

These were really expensive.  The one I liked was $800.00

I was quite proud of myself for passing on everything.  Next year will probably be more of a temptation.  I will have a year to look around and see what I really have to bring home.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I always love to hear church bells ring; then again, I don't hear them that often. It looks like there were some fun things at the bazaar - I am impressed with your self-control! :)