Friday, August 13, 2010

VEGAS FUN


Kristie and I had a great time in Vegas. We left home Wednesday afternoon and got home Thursday late afternoon. Our purpose in going was to see Phantom of the Opera. It was fabulous. The sets were amazing--just everything about it was sensational. We were both very impressed. We were sad when it was over and wanted more. We had a nice dinner at the Venetian (the show was there) and strolled around after. One thing different about the show was the fact that there was not an intermission. It started at 7:00 and was over before 9:00pm.

There were so many people crowded on the streets that evening. A person could hardly walk around. I had no idea so many people went to Vegas. Maybe people were getting in a last trip before school starts.

Anyway, we did some shopping at the outlet malls before coming home.

We had a nice dinner before the show.


OUR BEAUTIFUL TOMATOES!
We have really enjoyed our garden tomatoes. We have gotten lots of them and have been giving them away. At least we did grow something in that garden. I wish I could give all of your some. YUM!





5 comments:

Unknown said...

we really should have taken a picture of the two of us together!! too many pictures of me alone there. ... but oh. . . that was awesome!! cant wait to plan another one!

Shannon said...

I wish we could have some of those tomatoes, too! But not as much as I wish I could have tagged along with you and Kristie... sounds like a delightful getaway.

Julia Kelly said...

Sounds amazing! There is nothing like tomotoes from the garden...your lettuce was really good too!

becky said...

I am sooo jealous, I need someone to get away with and see a play and eat and shop, pretty much my favorite things :) Can't wait to see you in about a week and mom I think I will need your HELP!

Shareen said...

I want to be there for the next one. What fun. I'm jealous of the garden fresh tomatoes too.