Saturday, August 7, 2010

A NIGHT OUT, YEA


We actually had a night out on Friday. I was able to convince Brian we should go up to Cedar City and see a play. We are really quite lucky here as we have the Tuahcan Theatre here which has a number of good productions going on. Julia and Jacob saw Tarzan and I saw Cats. Then in the summer Cedar City has a Shakespeare Festival. They do several Shakespeare productions and other plays as well. When I saw they were doing Pride and Prejudice, I just had to convince Brian to go. We really enjoyed it and it was good for Brian to get out and do something.


It would be fun to have a girl's week some summer and go to a play every night. Maybe something to think about for the future!

4 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

Glad you were able to go! I still think you should go and see Tarzan as well...it was really fun. As far as the girls week sometime...that would be super fun as well!

Shannon said...

What a fun date night! Did you top it off with something cold and frosty... like a milkshake or custard? ;) The girls week sounds absolutely delightful.

Shareen said...

I've always wanted to go to one of those summer Shakespeare festivals. How fun to see a live production of P&P!

Unknown said...

so glad you both got out!
David and I saw p&p a couple years ago in salt lake on stage. .. very fun!