Thursday, August 26, 2010

HE'S HOME









I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE PICTURES. IT WAS QUITE A MOMENT. BRIAN LOOKED VERY TIRED AFTER 36 HOURS OF TRAVELING, BUT LOOKED GREAT TO US ANYWAY.

I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED IN MY PICTURES. HOPEFULLY SOMEONE ELSE GOT BETTER ONES. WE WERE ALL SURPRISED WITH HOW MANY PEOPLE WERE AT THE SMALL WENATCHEE AIRPORT TO MEET PEOPLE. BRIAN WAS THE LAST ONE OFF THE PLANE AND BECAUSE OF ALL THE PEOPLE I COULDN'T GET A DECENT PICTURE AT FIRST. HOPEFULLY YOU CAN SEE THE JOY ON ALL THE FACES.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been waiting for someone to post pictures all morning!!

Of course I am crying. .. can't imagine how it was to be there! I can't wait for Brian and Kyle to visit this fall!!

Yeah! He looks so good. . .and happy.

Julia Kelly said...

I am crying too!! :)

I'm so happy he's home and thank you for posting pictures!

I wish I wish I wish I wish I could have been there!!

Tell Becky to come to St. George for Christmas!!! (Boy, that would be a houseful huh??)

Shareen said...

I'm so glad you could be there and take pictures to capture the moment. It's so good to see his happy face.

Shannon said...

Your pictures look great! At least the lighting is good - mine all came out weird and dark due to the airport lighting/ windows.
He really is amazing, isn't he? I was so impressed when he reported to the High Council and when he gave his talk on Sunday. He definitely "returned with honor."