Thursday, July 2, 2009

WHAT WE'VE BEEN DOING

I had a short trip to Park City over the weekend. Kurt and Shannon had a lovely, spacious condo. I enjoyed seeing all the kids having a good time together. We always miss those of you not able to be there.



I have now said goodbye to the Toolsons about four times. I'm sure they wish we would just get going. I haven't officially said goodbye to the Kindricks so guess we are okay there. We are for sure going to be at the MTC on Monday. Yea!


Last night Brian and I had a night at the theatre. This was our first time going to the Tuacahn Ampitheatre. You couldn't ask for a more beautiful setting. The prices are reasonable so anyone coming to St. George should plan to go. I believe they alternate between doing "Annie", Footloose" and later "Aida". I believe they are also doing a production of "High School Musical". You could check on line when you are here. I believe the season runs until sometime in October. Anyway, we had a fun time see "Annie". We even had a little rain delay as a thunder storm passed over.
Lovely!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, i want to go to that theatre, too! glad you got out.

Shannon said...

We were absolutely thrilled to be with you again, just missed Dad T. We are going to miss you very much when you are gone, but are so proud of you. Thank you for your love and example.

p.s. - that theater does look amazing!