Monday, July 13, 2009

A VISIT WITH THE DURTSCHI'S

It was fun to have dinner on Sunday with Beldon and Christa.  They surprised us by having the Binns and also Andrea and Katrina and their families.  It has been many years since I have seen them so it was fun to catch up on their families.  I thought Becky and Kurt would especially enjoy seeing the pictures.
This is, of course, Andrea, her husband and two of her children.

This is Katrina's family.  Her husband hadn't arrived yet.  Her daughter was going to EFY this week.  She has passed up her Mom in height.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that is quite the view from their house!!
i am so proud of you for going and serving, but we miss you already!

Shannon said...

It looks like you had a fun "farewell" dinner. It is hard for me to believe as I am typing this that you are in Germany now... of course, after all of the flight problems, I am sure you are happy to be there. You are in our thoughts and prayers many times each day.

Shareen said...

You guys & the Binns & Durschis all look just the same. I bet you guys had some great discussions. I'm checking your web page at 9pm, and your St. George temp says 106! I'll bet you're sad you're missing that weather.

becky said...

It was very fun to see pictures of old friends! Miss you-