Wednesday, March 11, 2009

WE'RE BACK HOME

In Utah it looked like this!  We had two snow storms while we were there and it dumped 5-8 inches.  It was very beautiful, but sooo cold.

Now, we are back to this!

We had a great time tending the Kindrick kids.  They are quite a handful for an old grandma and grandpa, but we managed quite nicely.  They each have their individual positives and may a few little negatives.  Luke is quiet and keeps to himself, but is a nice boy.    Kennedy is a sweetheart.  She was very cooperative and helpful.  Every morning she made her bed without being asked.  I was impressed with how she kept her room looking nice.  Lizzy is a cutie, but is a pistol.  I think someone at church described her best.  She ran by him and I heard him say, "That little girl is a firecracker!  I think Kristie and Dave will end up with a few gray hairs before she is grown up.  But she is lots of fun.  Now Mia.  What a sweet little girl she is.  She still didn't talk much to us. When she wanted something, she would come and stand by me and look at me.  I would ask her what she wanted and she just looked at me so I would start guessing what she might want.  It was interesting!  Usually it was something she wanted to eat.  However, most of the time she helps herself to food.  She is in the refrigerator all the time. Both Lizzy and Mia like to change their clothes a few times a day so when I go into their room there are clothes everywhere.  They need a full-time maid to go behind them.  But it was nice to spend time with them.

Now tomorrow I am off to Julia's.  Looking forward to seeing the Morgantown Kellys!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

we can never thank you enough!!
have a great time at julias. . .

Shannon said...

Our kids have had a few opportunities to benefit from your TLC, and they are always sad when you go home. Hopefully you were able to warm up a bit before heading off to Morgantown!

Shareen said...

Fun to hear how my nieces & nephew are doing. It's nice having a little of that winter weather so you can really appreciate that warm sunshine.

Shannon said...

Supposed to snow here this weekend to. I am ready for some weather in the 60s. My golf clubs are getting rusty.

Kurt

Julia Kelly said...

We're home from church today because Isaac has who knows what. An ear ache? Stomach ache? Headache? Plus a low fever. You never know with Isaac if something is really wrong.
Anyways, We're missing you. Thanks again for keeping me company!! The kids send their kisses!