Sunday, March 22, 2009

Visiting Morgantown



I spent a great week with the Kelleys in Morgantown.  The kids were great and are such funny little people!  Loraya loves  school and would probably go every day including the weekends if she could.  Isaac is still in love with his cars and his letters. (G is his favorite).  We went to the outlet Mall one day, took in the Zoo on the day I was leaving, and also went to the "big" mall up in Pittsburg.  If you can believe it, Julia had a difficult time finding just the right pair of shoes in Nordstrom!  But she eventually prevailed.  It would be bad to go home empty handed.

Below is a sampling of pictures..
I helped Julia color her hair.   The picture above is the beautiful result.  She was tired to paying a lot of money to get it done.  I think it turned out great.  (Sorry the pictures are out of order and upside down.  I can't seem to fix mistakes.


All dressed up in their Sunday best.


We had a fun day and evening with the Glades on Saturday.  We went to the temple visitor's Center and saw the Joseph Smith movie, had a nice, thick and delicious milk shake.  Now I know were to go for a great shake.  Can't go very often, however--bad for my growing figure.
We visited  and showed them our home and went out to dinner.  A pretty exciting day considering our usual activities.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

cute pictures.
glad you had a good visit with julia and kids. wish we could see them too.
and fun to have the glades there to spend the day as well. we saw them at the airport in SLC. . .did i tell you that? small world.

Julia Kelly said...

It was so fun having you here! Glad you had a fun visit with the Glades.

Shareen said...

For some reason that strikes me as really funny that Isaac has a favorite letter. Glad you had fun visits with the Kellys & the Glades. You'll have to show us the milkshake place when we come in a couple weeks - although I'm sure I'd be better off not knowing.

Shannon said...

It sounds like you and Julia had a nice time. It is hard for me to believe that it has been a year this week since we were visiting Morgantown!
And I am ditto-ing Shareen's comment about the milkshake place. Although, next time we see you in St. George will probably be after your mission. What an odd thought!