Thursday, March 26, 2009

TIME FOR A CHANGE


I needed a new hair style.  Brian and Julia can tell you that I have done plenty of complaining about my hair.  I don't really know why but it was bugging me.  Yesterday I got brave enough to go in and ask for a "sassy", short cut.  This is the result.  I think I can get used to it, at least it isn't hanging in my eyes.  Spring calls for changes.  The blouse is one I bought in Las Vegas when us girls were there.  I liked the print, but now in this picture I think it makes me look a little fat.  Oh well, at least I like my hair okay.   Anybody else up for some changes?

5 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

It looks great mom, and you look anything but fat! (you can't talk that way to a 16 week pregnant person) I've been tempted lately to cut my hair and go for a cute sassy cut....i'll probably wait until after the baby come though

eberle said...

Nice hair Mom. And I like your shirt too. You don't look fat!

Shannon said...

Very cute hair! And I echo Julia's and Shareen's comments - you don't look fat at all. You look beautiful!

Unknown said...

you look so styin! it is so fun to have a new hairdo and a really cute shirt that is only extremely flattering on you.

becky said...

I think the shirt looks very "springy" and fun. It does NOT make you look fat and hopefully after we have all told you, you will believe it too! It's fun to get a new hairstyle. I want to grow mine again, I just can't make up my mind.