Thursday, February 26, 2009

BARGAINS!


Today I stopped in at Big Lots.  (Never been in there  before.  I wanted to see what they had.  Turns out they have a bit of a lot of stuff.  I was very excited to find these two pieces of art that  I really liked.  Price --$15.00 total.  They one with the tulips I hung over the leather chair in the living room.  I am still deciding about the other one.  I have a couple of places in mind.  I love the poppies!
Also, at Big Lots, we found this nice little patio set.  Today was the perfect day to get it because it is so nice out today.  I predict lots of time will be spent in these chairs, reading or day dreaming.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

so nice, mom.
it is always fun to find something for the house, especially a new one like youre. .. and even better that is was such a great deal!

i can't wait to try out your patio furniture! very nice. . .i can feel the warm sun already.

Julia Kelly said...

Isn't it so fun to find a bargain? Love the patio set and pictures. Wish I could take a little nap in the sun in your new chair.

Shareen said...

I'm sure you guys will get a lot of enjoyment out of your new finds. Nothing like sitting in the sun in some comfortable chairs.

becky said...

I'm pretty jealous that you can even think about patio sets let alone buy one and actually enjoy it right now. Still cold and snowy here ... boo

Shannon said...

Those pictures are so pretty! Flowers... patio sets... sunshine... it must be Spring in St. George! Maybe that is where I need to come to sit in my quiet sunny spot.