Monday, February 16, 2009

I LOVE MY GIRLS


We spent one night in Las Vegas.  Don't you just love all the colorful pj's?  We spent this night visiting and watching the movie, "Mamma Mia."


There are not too many things more enjoyable than spending a weekend with my lovely daughters.  We shopped, eat, laughed and had a great time.  When can we do it again?


All good things have to come to an end.  The last of the girls get packed up for the ride back to the airport in Las Vegas.  I was sorry the end of the trip for Becky and Shannon wasn't too exciting.  They had a long trip home, but I am happy all are safely back home with their families, and I hope all the husbands and kids are still smiling.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

we all love you, mom! thanks for playing host and letting us all come. i am so glad everyone made it. we need to make it a tradition. .. i would say let's get planning for next year, but you will be gone! i don't think too many spouses will go for a girls getaway to Germany

Shareen said...

Thanks again Mom and Dad for having us and all the extras. It was a great weekend. I wish I could post my pictures but I'm having trouble getting them off my dang camera.