Sunday, November 23, 2008

We are ready for company!


This is all out of order and I am too lazy to change it around.  Hopefully, you can figure it out. 

Can't really beat this view from our deck.




We are quite settled in our home now.  Our movers arrived at 6:30 pm Wednesday night  and it took them about 3 1/2 hours to unload and put furniture and beds together.  Our new furniture for living room, one bedroom set, dining room furniture, and 4 bunk beds arrived on thursday.  We have worked so hard to get boxes unpacked and stuff put away.  I should have taken a picture of the garage which was filled with boxes.  Brian and I were so tired and sore we could hardly sleep at night.  We did a lot of work in two day.  But, it is all worth it.  We love it.  By the time Kyle arrived on Saturday afternoon we were in good shape.  Friday the internet guy and the tv guys arrived so we are in business.  


Brian says the office is his favorite room.

Living area is small but we have the family room downstairs which is larger.


5 comments:

Shareen said...

Everything looks so nice. I especially like your kitchen. I feel bad you had the pressure of all us visitors coming to make you guys have to work so hard.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see it in person! It looks fabulous!!!!!

Unknown said...

oh, and the quilts on the bunk beds look great. aren't you so glad we found those?

Julia Kelly said...

Looks beautiful Mom. Wish I could be there to see it in person. XOXO

Shannon said...

Hooray! How fun to see your beautiful new home. I especially love the Stickley/Mission style dining room. Gorgeous!
I wish we were joining you all for Thanksgiving. Everything looks perfect.