Sunday, November 9, 2008

GO COUGARS

Sherry invited Brian and I to go see BYU play on Saturday afternoon. It was a beautiful fall day, perfect to see a football game. Jeff didn't come as he was too busy getting ready to go on their mission. (They leave for MTC next week.) We had a great time. BYU won big 41 - 6 over San Diego. We hadn't been to a football game all fall so it was fun to be in the college atmosphere. Sherry and I were able to catch up on family news. I manage to get a picture of everything but the football team. Oh well!





It is a total traffic grid-lock after the game so we walked to Subway after to have a bite to eat. We wanted to go to the BYU Creamery but it was packed with people. After walking back to our car and getting Sherry to her car we went back to the Creamery for ice cream. That ended our big day out.








3 comments:

Shareen said...

Well, it's no day at the theater, but I'm glad you had fun & were able to see Sherry.

Shannon said...

That sounds like a fun day! It is hard not to get caught up in the excitement (even for me!) of live college football.

Amy said...

Rise and Shout the Cougars are out! I love Cougar Football! XOXO