Monday, November 3, 2008

St George

Saturday we took a trip to nearby Snow Canyon. As you can see the scenery is beautiful. Luke got sick and Lizzy wore out so Brian took them back to our place, and the rest of us enjoyed a few more walks.





Our home, a work in progress. As you can see the outside is done except for the driveway being poured, which they are doing today.



This picture below is the living area.This is the kitchen. They are putting the cabinets in today.Looking into the kitchen from the living room area.Downstairs family room.Looking into the walkin closet.









6 comments:

eberle said...

I've been anxiously awaiting these photos. Looking good! Your move-in date is looking doable. I'm sure you'll be so happy to get in and get your stuff in there.

Shannon said...

The house is looking great - I am soooo jealous of all of those built-ins! :)
It looks like you had a nice time with Kristie and her family.

Julia Kelly said...

i love the house!!

Unknown said...

you already know what i think. . . it is going to be so nice! i especially like the shelving in the closets. .. and I wish i could have a walk-in closet!

Lisa Henderson said...

Hi Toolsons! I dont know if you will remember us but John and I use to be in your ward in Seattle (John Henderson and Lisa Rober). I saw your pictures on Amy Springers blog and she told us you were moving to St George, which is where John and I live with our 2 (soon to be 3 boys)! We would love to see you sometime! Our email address is johnlisa02@gmail.com.

Jaime said...

Sounds like your house is coming along quite nicely. I am sure you are waiting anxiously to move in & get settled. I love the bath tub, it makes me want one for myself.