Friday, September 9, 2011

What Excitement!

It has been a good, long while since I have done a blog.  Could it be that I don't have anything to blog about?  We were all at the reunion and I didn't have any pictures that you didn't have, and yours were probably better than mine.

My time this last week has been getting new bedding.  It started when Sherry was here.  We looked at bedding everywhere.  I brought home and returned three or four different bedspreads, pillows and drapes. I have been busy buying and returning.  The clerks probably dreaded seeing me coming.  I finally settled on the one below.  I don't think the pictures do it justice, but I am happy with it.  What do you think?   


 I love the colorful pillow in the middle.  What I need to complete the room is a nice chair for the corner with some of the colors that are in that pillow.


I found this cute lamp today at Lowe's.


Anyway, that is the excitement in my life.


However, we leave for Washington on Sunday afternoon so I look forward to that trip.

5 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

I really like the colors....and that lamp is super cute! Did you buy new drapes too?

Shannon said...

So pretty! Changing seasons always make me want new bedding. :)
We are looking forward to your arrival in WA!

Shareen said...

I like it! You did well. Your colorful accent pillow is especially fun.

Unknown said...

looks great! it is always fun to change things up a bit!

becky said...

I so desparately need new bedding but will not buy any for our room until Bob does a little more work on it.....so it might be a while!