Thursday, March 25, 2010

GOOD TIMES!


We had a nice time having the Kindrick's here from Wednesday night to Sunday. They were here for Luke's baseball games. Unfortunately, I was really not on the ball, and didn't get any pictures of Luke playing in his four games. He got some good hits and made some nice plays. But, sorry, no pictures. Hopefully, I will get another chance. His team won three of the four games they played.

Grandpa got some help from the girls planting his little garden spot. They seemed to enjoy helping.

Debby and Alan got here late Saturday night and left Tuesday morning. It was really great having them come. It was so good to see them. We did a lot of visiting and catching up on the Northwest news. Debby insisted on doing some cleaning for me which was nice, but I always feel a little guilty getting that help.

Monday we drove around and saw a few sights. We went out to Pine Valley. They still have snow there. It is a small but beautiful valley where people have some summer homes. It is probably 20 degrees cooler there in the summer.

They have the cutest little church there. It is the one of the oldest LDS churches that is still in use. It would be interesting to go to a service there. Anyway we enjoyed their visit very much. I hope they want to come again.


7 comments:

Kurt Toolson said...

Sounds like fun times! We are looking forward to having "good times" with you, too! :)

Shannon said...

That last comment was from me. :)

Shareen said...

I'm glad you're having so many visitors & happy to let us come.

Unknown said...

thanks for having us again!! and it was fun to overlap and see debby and al as well. so glad they came to see you!! I know how happy that made you. . .

love you.

Julia Kelly said...

Looks like Dad had some good helpers in his garden! I bet it was so nice to have Debby and Al there. That little church building looks so cute...it would be fun to go to a meeting there.

Is it May yet?? Macey will probably be crawling by that time.

Lisa Henderson said...

Hi Brother and Sister Toolson! I dont know if you will remember us but I am Lisa Henderson and my husband and I use to be in the Seattle Singles ward you both served in. My maiden name was Lisa Rober and my husband is John Henderson. I found your blog off of Amy Springers blogroll. The amazing thing is that we live over in Hurricane! We are so close!

We would love to have you come up some night to visit and join us for dinner if you feel up to it. We have 3 beautiful little boys and would love for you to meet them.

We are praying for you right now and hope that you are feeling good!

Give us a call!
435-673-2333

Lisa Henderson said...

One more thing...our e-mail address is johnlisa02@gmail.com