Saturday, April 10, 2010

SORRY!!!!

I haven't been a very good blogger. I missed a great opportunity to get some good camera shots of everyone when we had company, and failed. Any pictures I did take are just the same as Shannon and Kristie. However, we did enjoy having the Toolsons, Kindricks and Eberles,and Kyle visit. The grandkids got along great as near as I could tell. They played and played. Thanks to you all for spending your Spring break with us.

Kyle is back with us until he leaves for school on Thursday. It is good he likes to golf or he would be bored. We aren't that exciting, I am afraid. He is good to have around and pitches in to help out in the kitchen.

Brian and I both have appointments with the doctor on Monday. Brian is going to wear a heart monitor for 24 hours to see what is going on with him. I am going to have a scan to see how I am doing. Wednesday will be number 5 for me.

We have had a lot of wind here. I keeping moving my plants that are in pots so they don't blow away. Actually, I am getting tired of the wind!

Sorry of this lame post.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

There is no such thing as a lame post! You have been busy with all your company. Love you both and we will be anxious to hear results from the tests.

Julia Kelly said...

I agree with Kristie..there is no such thing as a lame post! I always get excited to see when someone has updated their blog.
I hope everything goes well with your tests.
Love you.

Shannon said...

Thanks so much for hosting us; you were busy entertaining instead of photographing!

We will also be anxious to hear how things go with the tests. The only twittering we want Dad T's heart to do is when he sees Mom T walk into the room ;) We will be praying for you both.

Shareen said...

I spent more time enjoying the visit than taking pictures too. I'm sure you'll let me know when you guys get your test results back. Love you.