Monday, November 16, 2009

P DAY WITH THE ELDERS


YES, IT IS COMING!
Monday we drove to Amberg just to have something to do.  It was raining and not too pleasant

 to be out.  They are getting ready for Christmas which is exciting. They were decorating the big

Christmas trees. I can hardly wait to go to the outdoor Christmas markets they have here. 


I have put up pictures of this church before, but it is one of my favorites.  Most are so dark, but 

love the whiteness of this one.

One of our favorite things to eat is a "doner".  Here the Elders are enjoying lunch.  Elder 

Willard is our new Elder, and he is from Santa Clara, next door to St. George.

It was a wet but enjoyable few hours.  We came back to our apartment, and the Elders did their 

emails.  We had a dinner appointment with a part-member family so all in all a pleasant P day.

3 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

I always look forward to your posts and see what adventures are had on your PDay.

Love you!

Shareen said...

So what's a doner? Glad you had a fun p-day, and I'm excited to see your posts of the Christmas markets!

Shannon said...

Gorgeous church - and I can't even begin to tell you how jealous I am about those Christmas markets! Please post LOTS of photos.