Friday, November 27, 2009

WE ARE GRATEFUL

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner prepared by Christa Durtschi.  I volunteered to bring something, but Christa would have none of that.  I did bring some sparkling grape juice, so I had a very relaxing day.  

It was nice to visit with Beldon and Christa and make some plans for our  P  days with them.  


That's Beldon and Christa at the head of the table, Page (Rachelle's sister), Rachelle, little Julian and Elder Toolson.  Her two twins we were seated at a table by themselves.  

We were thankful to have such nice company for Thanksgiving.  How was your day? 

6 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

Looks yummy! Glad you had a good day yesterday.
We had a nice day yesterday. I cooked the turkey and mashed potatoes. There was a TON of food!
We got up nice and early this morning and hit Target. Now we're too tired to do much of anything! :)

Shareen said...

I'm glad you could celebrate the day with such good friends. We did too - at your house. Thanks! Like Julia, I was up early to hit Target and the other sales so am now quite tired. Target was even more crazy than last year!

Shannon said...

It is so wonderful that you had friends from "home" to celebrate with. I thought of you a lot on Thursday and felt thankful for your example and love.

We had a nice day with my parents - ate too much, of course. On Friday I was at the same place as Julia and Shareen - Target! It is comforting in an odd way that even though we couldn't all be together, many of us were at the same place. :)

becky said...

We have had a very fun weekend! We (Bob, Kyle and I) went to his brothers for dinner, shopped on Friday, went to a birthday party and rode in a limo on Saturday... so far so good

Unknown said...

Looks great, mom.
we had a great weekend with David's family. i am tired today, though! I missed shopping with everyone. I wasn't at target, but stopped at Shopko instead this year!!

lbgianni said...

Hi Toolsons!
I stumbled across the link to your blog from Amy Springers. David & I were so excited to hear that you are serving in Germany. Will you be returning to St. George area when you are finished? David's mom lives in Bloomington area. We will have to track you down when we visit her in the future. We have our own DDS practice in Fairbanks, AK & 2 kids: 4 yo & 19 mos. Life is busy, but good. Tell Dr. Toolson Hi! Love,

Lindsay (Bingham)Gianni