Tuesday, May 12, 2009

KINDRICK'S VISIT

Brian and I were lucky to have the Kindrick's spend the Mother's Day weekend with us. Saturday there was a city festival of some kind (I don't even know what the occasion was.) and the kids had a little fun with some of the activities.

The girls trying out some of their fantastic prizes for one of the games.
The kids ready for church. 
 Brian and I had to speak in church on Sunday so that is out of the way.  We came home and had a nice dinner.  Then all too soon it was time for them to head for home.

I hope all of your had a nice Mother's Day, especially you mothers.  I heard from each of my children and even some of my grandchildren, which was nice.  The biggest surprise was a phone call from Elder Richardson.  It was great talking to him.  He sounds great, says he loves his mission, but I don't think he is crazy about his companion right now.  We all have trials, right?  But he is doing great.

Thank all of you for your love notes, phone calls, and gifts.  I don't deserve you.

4 comments:

Shareen said...

Speaking for myself - you deserve a lot better! You're a great mom. Looks like a fun weekend.

becky said...

What do you mean? You deserve it all and more! I can't find the perfect card I picked out for you so now I have to wait and re-buy it on Friday, I hope it's still there! I didn't know Brian called you, that's awesome! I don't know if his mission president actually approved all these calls but I hope so. :)

Shannon said...

ditto to the comments re. you deserving all good things, plus more! I am glad the Kindricks were able to be there to celebrate with you so that you didn't have to be a lonely Mom. :)

Unknown said...

you are a fantastic mom and grandma. .. .you deserve any good thing, and more! love you.