Friday, May 29, 2009

FUN TRAVELS


We had a fun week in Washington, arriving home last night.  We were lucky to be able to be part of so many different events that took place.  Unfortunately, I didn't get pictures of some of the events that I should have.
Brian and I drove  a 2-hr drive up north to Oroville to see Bronte's track meet.   Then, the next day we drove 3 plus hours south to Zillaw (sp)  to see Katy play in two soft ball games.  Sorry, I didn't have any photos to show of that. We were glad to be able to see Bronte run in the 400 and 800 meter races.  Katy's team won their first game and lost the second so they didn't advance to State, but she did a good job of pitching.  (We also saw Luke play in his baseball game, which I didn't get a photo of.  He had a couple of nice hits in his game)

Sunday, we were there to see Joe ordained to the Priesthood and Paul ordained a Teacher.  We expect that things from you two.
A visit to downtown Chelan for smoothies.
Memorial Day barbeque and some family games.
Luke looked like he was having fun at his elementary school festival.  I hope you sold lots of popcorn!
And this!  I had to throw this in.  Last week in the Deseret News this was a full page advertisement for the movie New Moon.  Also, not shown in the photo, was notice of a big preview party for the movie.  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

glad you had such a great time up in washington and that you were able to stay for a night here as well.
and I have seen that new moon poster. . . i think it looks pretty good myself.

Shareen said...

I'm glad you had another chance to visit with the Washingtonians & the Kindricks. Fun seeing that movie poster. Jacob is a little too cute for his own good I think.

Shannon said...

We thoroughly enjoyed having you here. I was especially glad that Brian could be part of the circle when Joe was ordained a deacon and Paul a teacher.
That poster does look intriguing...