Monday, April 4, 2011

IT'S ABOUT TIME TO BLOG!



As you know, my trip to Morgantown was not quite as planned.  But I got to spend lots of time with Loraya, Isaac and Macey, and I helped out Julia a bit so she could rest.

As you can see from the above picture, Macey likes to use her hands to eat.  Spoons and forks are just a bother.

We did have a dinner stop on the way home from the airport. Chick-fil-A is a favorite stop for the kids.


 Finding things to do to entertain the kids was a little difficult.  We did go to the mall and they played at the kids area.  It was a little young for Isaac and Loraya, but they were glad to get out of the house.  It turned cold there after the first few days so it didn't work to go outside to find a nice park.



Miss Macey had a good time.  We got along just grand, and I really enjoyed her.


 
When I got home on Tuesday, Shareen, Camille and Anya were here.  We had a few days together before Shareen headed for home on Friday.   Shareen and I went on a hike/walk.  It took us longer to find the trail than it did to do the walk.  We were looking for the wall writings, and finally found them.


Grandpa has been busy planting his garden so the girls wanted to see if anything was coming up.  Camille and Anya are very easy to entertain, especially Anya.  She just wants to stay home and play with Camille.  Shareen took the girls out on a hike and Anya was pretty grumpy about it.  They did like  going swimming and getting frozen custard, however.

4 comments:

becky said...

sounds fun, now I cant' wait for your trip to Washington!!

Shannon said...

ditto to Becky's comment :)
(and Julia's hair is really cute!)

Shareen said...

Your pictures turned out nice Mom. Thanks again for having us. I'm a little dismayed by Julia's cute hair though. I was just thinking of coloring mine lighter again, but she beat me to it. Now I'll have to decide if I want to look like a copy er or not

Unknown said...

glad you were there to help julia when she was so sick! no fun, but looks like you made the best of it.
i am trying to imagine taking anya on a hike. . . shareen is a very brave mom!