Thursday, December 30, 2010

CHRISTMAS PHOTOS


As always, I wish I would have taken more pictures. I am sorry I didn't get more pictures once the Eberle's and Kindrick's arrived. I guess we were all too busy to think about getting pictures. Anyway, enjoy what I did get.

A cute little gift! It sure was fun having her around.

Christmas Eve Loraya and Isaac decorated gingerbread houses.


We also visited the temple grounds and saw the nativity scene and enjoyed the lights.




Macey didn't like the idea of our Christmas Eve pj photo.
Julia reading the Polar Express.
Sorry, I didn't get this photo turned. Grandpa has always liked Looney Toons
Christmas Dad gift opening.


That's all folks!

We had a great time time with everyone here. The cousins got along quite well and really enjoyed their time together. We did have a little sickness. Julia and Isaac were sick before Christmas. Jacob got it after Christmas and I heard that Kristie's girls came down sick after they got home.


5 comments:

Shannon said...

It looks like everyone had a wonderful time (minus the colds.) I think the kids get cuter and cuter every time I see pictures of them!

Happy New Year - we can't for your visit :)

Shannon said...

I mean we can't wait :)

Shareen said...

Thanks for hosting us once again. We had a great time.

Julia Kelly said...

you can now sleep in peace! Thanks for making it possible for us to be with you! Loved all the pictures.

Unknown said...

we had a great time! happy new year :)