Friday, February 5, 2010

A WEEK IN WASHINGTON

We had a nice week in Washington even if I wasn't feeling the greatest. Here are a few highlights:
Pizza with everyone on Friday night.

Joe's Jazz Band performed the night of the Apple Blossom selection. Doesn't he look sharp? He even played a solo. He is doing very well on his music talent.

Of course, the highlight was watching Bronte being selected as one of the princesses. Doesn't she look beautiful!

Katie has this crazy cat. It liked to sneak up behind me and jump on my legs. A good thing is that it has no claws. I hate to say it, Katie, but it is a mean cat. Brian went in the bathroom and the cat comes in and licks his toes. Like I said, crazy!

We were able to make a quick trip to Seattle to see baby, Sean. Isn't he a cutie?

Here are the four generations.

We went out to breakfast with David, Tiffany and Sean. Becky was on the trip with us. It was nice she had a few days off while we were there.

Now, another exciting event was leaving my hair in Pateros. Wednesday, I could see it was time to shave off my hair as it was starting to fall out. Brian went with me for moral support. I didn't fall apart, but it was an unreal experience. No, I am not posting a picture of my new natural look, but I am posting a few pictures of some of my choices for a new look.


No. 1 - the new wig
2. the scarf look
3. the hat. Do you have a favorite?


6 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

You look beautiful mom! I really like the wig color and it looks great on you.
Glad you enjoyed your time in Washington.
Miss and love you.

Shareen said...

Everybody looks so good, especially you with your new looks. I couldn't choose between them. Different looks for different moods.

Unknown said...

glad you had a good time visiting and seeing everyone!
you look great! i agree with shareen, all all the looks will work, just depends on the mood,etc. The wig looks great, and I know I always really liked just wearing a scarf.

kelly said...

hi linda, just found your blog and love it!
i agree, all the looks are great on you!
just go with the one that's most comfortable.
i always hated wearing my wig. ("wiggie")
take care.

Shannon said...

Thank you so much for making the trip up here. I feel like I was only about half present - sorry.
You are beautiful no matter what you have on your head! I do really like your wig; the highlights are so pretty, and it looks very natural!

becky said...

The visit was so great even though you werent feeling great. I was so happy to have you stay here, it's the first time I have really felt like I have had a place for guests that I could be comfortable with! And I agree that all of the looks are different and it probably depends on what your doing and how you feel!I would probably change in up and use them all.