Wednesday, December 30, 2009

IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!


These pictures are totally out of any kind of order--just a mixture of our activities this past week. I didn't take enough pictures when the Eberle's were here. But it is what it is. We were so glad to have company for Christmas. Shareen and Mike and girls came Christmas day.

Christmas Eve dinner.
Sometimes it can be difficult to get a perfect group photo. The Eberle girls were not cooperating. You can see how happy Anya is.

It's better, but not so perfect. Oh, well, they look cute all ready for church.

Christmas Morning.
Waiting their turn.

Christmas Eve Photo Gallery

The Kindrick bunch!

Santa's helpers

We visited the nativity and visitors center at the temple.

The Kindrick kids decorated a gingerbread house.

Sometimes a little expert help is needed.

Getting Started.

5 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

I can't wait to see you guys!! Fun pictures. Anya's picture made me laugh. I had a similar situation with Isaac today.

becky said...

lots of cute pictures! looks like you had lots of fun! it's kind of weird to see Kennedy in shorts on Christmas eve, brrrr! (I know it was probably just fine to be wearing that there)

Shareen said...

You see what I deal with and why I don't have that many pictures of my kids? I'm glad you got some good shots of the Kindricks. Thanks for a fun week!

Shannon said...

It looks like a very fun Christmas. Miss Anya is sure a character! I love the photo of you two in your santa hats.

Unknown said...

I am glad you got a few photos christmas morning. .. I didn't take any!! how horrible is that?

Thanks for having us!