Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What's up here in Oceanside.

I got a hair cut!  My hair was driving me crazy, but I was worried not knowing what to do with it and not knowing who to get to cut it.  Shareen recommended her person, so I saw her yesterday.  I liked her a lot.  Anyone else get worried about having a new person cut their hair?
Camille said I looked like Shannon, so I thought that was quite a compliment.
All dressed up to go to to the temple.  We drove down to San Diego to the temple this afternoon and that made it a very good day.  A lot of the time we are quite useless so it was nice to do something.  Go to to the temple, if you can.  I put Kyle's and Brian's names on the temple roll.
It sure is a beautiful temple.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

mom, your hair looks really good! it is so nice to know your hair is in good hands! sometimes it is hard to find someone you trust to cut it just right.
You and Dad look so nice all ready for the temple. you have always been such a good example to me in temple attendance.

Julia Kelly said...

sounds like a perfect day..and looks like a perfect day. Love you.

Shannon said...

Your hair is so pretty! I wish my hair looked that good, but I am flattered that Camille thinks we look alike. :)
The San Diego temple is so beautiful - I would love it if one of my kids married someone from CA so the wedding could be there.