Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wednesday Fun



Once again the pictures are in the opposite order.  My blogging skills are regressing!

Today Shareen and I took off after the kids were in school and went down to the Oceanside beach to the area where our reunion was.  We walked along the pier and took a nice walk on the beach.  It is rather wonderful to be able to go beach combing the end of October.  We have no autumn leaves to admire, we can't complain when the temperature is in the high 70's and you can go watch the surfers and enjoy some of God's wonderful creations.

We made a stop at the Mall to do some shopping and eat lunch, and we both managed to find something to buy.  It wasn't too difficult!

We picked up Anya at school and took her to her gymnastics class.
Just another hard day for me in paradise.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

That looks beautiful - I wish I could have joined you guys! I love seeing the boats and the water.
p.s. - tell Shareen her hair looks super cute!

Unknown said...

seeing those pictures just makes we want to meet up there this summer even more than I already do! brings back memories, too.

Julia Kelly said...

We ate that that Harbor fish and chips that is in the back ground of your picture. Like Kristie says, brings back really fun memories!