Saturday, August 30, 2008

Week's entertainment

Last monday we had a family night activity with some of our Shoreline friends. I realized it may be some time before we would be together again. I will definitely miss them all. Dorene and I have been friends ever since Brian and I moved back to Seattle after being in Germany. We raised our kids together. They are all special to us and I know that when I am sitting in St. George in my nice, new house I will be wondering who I can go out to lunch with. Sigh! We were in Utah this week and drove to St. George to see the progress of our house. It is coming along, and was all framed in so we could actually imagine how it will look and see the size of the rooms, etc. We were able to pick out the tile, capret and granite. See are excited to see the progress.

Today, we made a very quick trip to the Mall to look for some new school clothes for Kennedy and Lizzy. They found a cute, new outfit to wear to school next week.

3 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

I can't wait to see the progress with your house and see things come together. I'm sure you'll miss your Shoreline friends. Hopefully you'll have some nice people in your new ward to go to lunch with.

Shannon said...

How fun to see pictures of the "lunch bunch", and the progress on your home! I am sure you and Brian will make St. George friends quickly. Besides, all the Seattle folk will be wearing a path to your door to get out of the rain in the Fall/Winter/Spring! :)
Cute pic of the Kindrick girls, too. They look so grown up - even though it has only been a few weeks since we were all together.

Unknown said...

we love the close they got for us.and they got us back bakes.we love them.they are the best.and the house is looking good.good luck.and that dress looks good on a preety girl.
kennedy