Friday, August 8, 2008

Hello


Well, here goes trying to start a blog.  Shannon is helping me, but don't get too excited.  I don't know what I am doing.  We just got back today from Seattle, Utah and St. George.  We had a nice time seeing the Kindricks, although, we weren't there too long.  Actually, they left us on Sunday to drive to California and we entertained ourselves until our flight left on Tuesday afternoon.   We spent a day and a night in St. George and went over the house details with the builder.  Monday, we went to the cabinet maker and selected cabinets, then drove up to Park City and did a little shopping.  Last night we went to Jesse Doman's wedding.  And, here we are back in Manson.

  Brian is actually reading Twilight, and is almost finished.  He won't commit himself to reading a second one.  He isn't quite as enthused as the rest of us.  I finished Breaking Dawn and was quite happy with it.  I enjoyed the book and liked the ending.  However, it was a bit weird in a few places.

I guess that catches you up on our activities.  I'll try and learn how to add a picture.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Welcome to the blogging world! :)

becky said...

Tell dad he should at least read the second book before he gives up on the series. I liked the second book better, he might. Now I can add another member to my "blogging friends list"! I feel kind of lonely because I don't have the big long lists like some do. I don't know anyone except my family that blogs.

Unknown said...

yeah! looks like you already have the basics down!

Shareen said...

Mom, you didn't tell me you started a blog - I just found you through Shannon's blog. You've already got fancier than me!

Julia Kelly said...

Yeah! I too didn't know you started a blog...just found it through Shannon's blog. Dad is braver then Jacob with reading Twilight, there is no way I could get Jacob to read it. I think I'll be able to convince him to see the movie with me...we'll see.