Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What's Up Here

I can't post any new pictures, but thought I should do something to update my blog.  Kristie helped me change the background and I got some new music.  That's a start.  We have had some company this week.  Bob and Çorene were here for dinner Monday and we had a nice visit with them.  We are expecting a visit from our friends the Binns and Durtschi's.  Too bad I can't take a picture.  You would probably enjoying seeing them.  It is almost 63 here in Washington, UT today.  The weather is due to change here for the next week.  I do hope we get back on track before our girl's weekend.  

4 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

Glad Kristie was able to help you out! Enjoy your visitors! Can't wait to see you next month...and it better be warm! :)

I found out that my friend Lynsay is going to be in Vegas that same weekend I'm going to be there. So I hope to have her come to dinner with us sometime while we're there.

XOXO

Shannon said...

Love your new background! Please tell the Binns and Durtschi's hello for us. It is always fun to get together with friends. And I hope the sun is out when we come, but even if it's not, it can't get any worse than here! :)

Unknown said...

your weather sounds wonderful right now! i'm sure it will be great while we are there. good job getting your music set. nice selection.
have fun with the binns and durtschi's. and say hi from me as well.

Shareen said...

So what happened to your camera? Or are you still learning about posting your pictures? You'll have to save up any news you get from the Jensons, Binns, & Durtschis and report to me next month.