Wednesday, September 10, 2008


Today instead of my usual running route, I decided to hike up the hill above Manson so I could enjoy the beautiful view.  The weather here now is just lovely.  Actually, we are having Oceanside-type weather.  It has been in the high 70's everyday.  It's heaven!

I also walked past the apple orchards.  The trees are just loaded.  I was thinking that last winter the trees looked dead.  It was hard to imagine anything growing on them ever again.  Then in the spring the blossoms came out, then little apples, and now they are full of beautiful apples of every kind.  Just another miracle that God has given us.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

We are blessed to live here, aren't we? :)
p.s. - Great job loading the photos!

Unknown said...

you do have some amazing views there! glad you can stop and enjoy them a little bit.

Julia Kelly said...

wish i was there to go on walks with you. miss you tons.

Shareen said...

You're in a great place for fall.

Kristen said...

Hi Sister Toolson!! This is Kristen Knoblauch...my parents were SO excited to hear that you are moving to St George! They put me on a mission to get your email and St George address...if that's okay. It looks like from the picture of your house that you are maybe around the sunbrook/green valley area...? Anyway, we were all excited to hear that some of our Shoreline friends are moving this way!

LaSchelle said...

Hi Sister Toolson!

My mom told me about the big move you made. I hope you like your new place. My family and I now live in Arizona. Not too far from you, now. Sounds like you are enjoying the beauties of the earth! Those are great pictures. It's a beautiful place!

LaSchelle said...

One other question... I haven't heard how Sister Glade is doing. I know she has been struggling with cancer.. Do you know how she is??